Friday, April 24, 2009

MAC Spree

So with the economy being all crappy as it is, I decided to go give it a lil' boost! What a noble citizen right?! LOL!
So here's the damage...

Mineralize Eye Shadow duo in ILLUSIONARY BURNING AMBITION

(I really love the color combo, great for a subtle smokey eye)




Lipglass in C-THRU



Beauty Powder in SUMMER ROSE (from A ROSE ROMANCE COLLECTION)

I have to be honest when I say that I was COMPLETELY let down by the ROSE ROMANCE COLLECTION.... honestly the only things I like were the Beauty Powders. I thought the lipsticks were a bit too sheer for my liking, but oh well. I guess this means I can save a bit more for the STYLE WARRIOR COLLECTION!!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for feeding the economy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got both of the lipsticks from my back to mac empties and i was BUMMED by the sheer-ness!! eew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have C-thru and its fantastic

    ReplyDelete