Monday, April 27, 2009

:WANTED: Nude Pink Lips


For a long time now I have been on a hunt for the perfect "nude pink" lipstick. Ever since I saw Christina Aguilera's most recent CD cover I have been obsessed with trying to achieve this color on my own lips, but I have failed numerous times! I have seen so many other girls with this beautiful nude-whitish pink color on there lips & have wondered what lipstick they are using to achieve such a beautiful color?! So... I have decided to ask all of you beautiful ladies to help me with suggestions on how you believe this lippy look can be created. I am open to all suggestion so please let me know what you think!
Thank you muchos!!!

6 comments:

  1. lol I just went to MAC yesterday and played around with their lipsticks and eyeshadows... Can't say I was looking at nude pink lip color, but if you do find one, let me know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should post photos of your attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try Bubbles over a lilac pink!
    Or Lip Mix in WHITE by MAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried Nars turkish delight over mac lady gaga nude lipstik ... but I want to find a color that matches it to perfection. I was at sephora the other day and saw a pencil the color of what im trying to find and wished it was for lips instead! if your on the same hunt as me, tell me this wouldnt be the perfect color lipstik -
    http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&biw=1280&bih=767&tbm=isch&tbnid=rhWsFtdJx3cTPM:&imgrefurl=http://www.chyaz.com/1361/benefit-eye-bright-review/&docid=icGi3S33K5sscM&imgurl=http://www.chyaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/DSCF5774.jpg&w=3296&h=2472&ei=C9kvT6TmGOHc0QG0uOzECg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=125&sig=107297731527421618010&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=173&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:0&tx=43&ty=43

    ReplyDelete