Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can't Get Enough of That Good Stuff

I picked up a few things over the weekend so, I decided to share them with you.

1. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Black Brown
2. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Earthen Rock Brown
3. Covergirl Eyeshadow in Purple Pop (free w/the purchase of mascara @ Target)
4. Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara in Brown
5. Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Fruity Pop (smells in Fruity Pebbles cereal)

This was a FREE GIFT from Lancome
1. Eye Shadow Quad
2. Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
3. Lipstick in Rose Defile
4. High Resolution Refill-3x
5. Hypnose Travel size mascara in black
Tomorrow I will be going to Dillards to pick up a few items from the Style Warrior Collection. I also have 6 Back 2 Mac item that I want to trade in for either SNOB or ANGEL lipstick.
Which one do you recommend SNOB or ANGEL lipstick????

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul hun!! What items are you getting from the Style Warrior line? I think you should get ANGEL btw =]. Reviews please!

    Muahs!

    ReplyDelete