Friday, May 29, 2009

MAC Lippysticks



Yesterday I went to MAC to check out the new STYLE WARRIOR collection. I must say the collection is fabulous, but I only got one thing (sad right), but I managed to get my hands on BRAVE NEW BRONZE. This lippy is great, it kind of like a nude with a little umph to it. BOTTOM LINE: I love it! Not to mention the packaging is SUPER CUTE!!! =)

I also had 6 items for BACK 2 MAC and with those I decided to get SNOB. I love it! LOVE IT! I really appreciate the fact that MAC has this BACK 2 MAC program because, not only do you get a free lippy, but you also are helping the environment. ♥YEAY FOR ECO FRIENDLY MAKEUP COMPANIES♥

My next item no the "MAC WISHLIST" is Powder Blush in MARGIN, its a peach with golden shimmer (Frost). Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/sccastaneda in her "Mac Haul" video to get a glimps of this awesome blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment