Friday, August 28, 2009

Back2MAC Here2STAY


I had been hearing that M.A.C. would be cancelling their "
Back2Mac" program through various bloggers. When I heard this news I was devastate. I decided to go straight to the source to see if this "rumor" was true. I called M.A.C. and told them what I had heard and they responded with this...

"Back2Mac is one of the best programs we offer to our customers. We would never discontinue it. It has been going on for years and as far as I'm concerned it is here to stay."

The MUA seemed somewhat baffled by my doubt, but I am very thankful that she took the time to answer my questions.

Oh and if anyone that works for M.A.C. reads my post, I beg to ALWAYS & FOREVER have this program. Because not only do we get a free lippy or eyeshadow, but we are also helping our planet by recycling.

Viva forever Back2Mac!!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks girl! and yes i am definetely celebrating this weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg i was about to break down and cry histerically if it was cancelled, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. what exactly is the bac 2 mac program?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I don't think I know about the Back2Mac program either, but it sounds goood!!
    Thanks for your comment sweet girl, it's nice to be back :)

    ReplyDelete