Friday, August 7, 2009

Cheap Pedi, High Expectations

Once again another Recession-Friendly tip for all the beauty addicts.
Pedicures, who doesn't love them??? There's nothing like getting your poor hardworking footsies pampered. However, the price can be a bit too much after awhile. This is why I decieded to set out to find some pedi products that were similar to those a my salon. I headed to Sally's Beauty Supply for the scavenger hunt. And to my surprise, I made some great discoveries.
I found...

Sally's Description:

Antibacterial solution safe
One side with ridges, one side flat
Lasts longer than competing products
Comfortable, easy grip
Gentle exfoliating
Use wet or dry
Extra long Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar is extra-coarse. It can be used wet or dry and takes only seconds to use. Great for pedicure and callus removal. Extra coarse for even better results on dead skin. Also works wonders on hands and elbows too!
My Opinion: I love Pumi Bar! This is the 4th one I've purchased. I love how sanitary they are & the cute colors. I keep mine in the shower.
I give it a 5 outta 5. Definitely recommend it

Sally's Description

Exfoliates and polishes
Refines dry, rough, callused skin
Leaves feet soft and smooth
Hydrates and conditions skin
Infused with Botanical Extracts, Pumice, Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera Gel A complete aromatherapy spa pedicure line to pamper, revitalize, soften and moisturize rough, tired and achy feet. Product line filled with products designed to use individually or as part of a regimen to fit your particular need. Aromatherapy, the science of using pure essential oils to create a physical effect by influencing your limbic system, is a natural, simple way to help reduce stress, focus energy, uplift your spirit, reduce anxiety or just relax.
My Opinion: This scrub smells so nice and minty. I only wish it had more exfoliating particles to it, you know what I mean, more "scrubbies". LOL!
I give it a 4 outta 5


Sally's Description:

Softens corns
Softens cracked heels & calluses Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener works quickly on tough callused skin.
My Opinion: OMG! I love love love this! Its perfect for dry heels. I apply it at night, I put some socks on (because it will stain sheets) and the next morning my feet are baby soft!
I give it a 5 outta 5.
I know for a fact I save some good money by doing this, but every now and then I do like to go to my local spa. Pampering never hurt anyone you know! Oh, and with all the moolah I save, I have more money for Make-Up & Forever @21 stuff! Gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment