Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love Betsey & I love Him too!


A couple days ago I was feeling a bit down in the dumps. I was having one of those days where you just feel so... blah. My hubby, being the super sweet guys that he is bought me an uber cute Betseyville by Betsey Johnson purse. I had been wanting one forever. The one he got me is so girly, I love it! It's everything I want in a bag. Pink, flowery, trendy, made by my fav. designers, and spacious. The actual name of the handbag is "SweetHeart", how cute is that?! I comes in a variety of colors, blue, black, and of course P!nk. I can definitely see myself purchasing more Betseyville bags, they are just so irresistible. This one is definitely the first one of my future collection. Check out Betsey Johnson's website for more styles & prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment