Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No Acrylics Just Press-On's Please!

Once again, another Recession-Friendly tip for all the beauty addicts.




Acrylic Nails, yes they look nice, but gosh aren't they expensive?!


A more cleaner/safer/cheaper way to get fab nails is Press-On's! I know you're probably thinking about the hideous 80's Press-on's, but oh no these are sooooo different.


Kiss Everlasting French Nails

Kit comes with:

Nails

Glue

File

Cuticle/Orange stick

Less than $6 @Walgreen's

They are easy to put on and take off. Mine lasted me 5 Days.


Check out the results...

I decided to add an extra touch to mine.
I added once coat of...
Orly Nail Lacquer in Honeymoon In Style
&
Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat




1 comment:

  1. my mom had tried them and they lasted not even 2 days. im glad they worked for you though

    ReplyDelete