Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cold Weather=Dry Skin

As the weather becomes cooler here in Arizona, I notice my skin becoming more dry and my lips get very chapped and wind burned. I have searched high & low for a healing salvation to my dry skin, but all attempts have failed....until now.
Nivea Creme
OMG! Fantastic thick cream that has come to save my dry hands and rough cuticles. I love the way this creme smells, so fresh and clean. I purchased this creme at Target for $2.99 in the travel section.
Nivea Kiss of Moisture Essential Lip Care & Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4
I love them! I use the Essential Lip Care (Darker Blue Tube) at night before bed. And I use the Hydrating Lip Care with SPF 4 (lighter blue tube) throughout the day. They smell so yummy, just like the lotion. I have tried so many lip balms such as Burt's Bees, Chapstick, Blistex, you name it and they did no justice to my dry lips. These lip products are heaven sent to me! I swear by them. I also purchased these at Target for $2.99 each.
Check out Nivea's website for other lip and body products.

No comments:

Post a Comment