Saturday, December 5, 2009

e.l.f. Eye Encyclopedia @ Target

e.l.f. The Beauty Encyclopedia for the Eye
Purchased at: Target
How Much: $5
Quality from 1-10: 8

Comes with
2 Cream Eye Shadows
1 Black Eye Liner
1 Applicator 1/2 brush 1/2 sponge

Also includes
12 powder eye shadows
Look at those colors!
Perfect for a sultry sexy smoke eye!





Also comes with a "How to do a smokey eye look" guide
Overall this product was fairly good, that's why I rated it an 8. The powder shadows are pretty good but the cream one's crease and that's a no-no. The eye liner is pretty blah and the applicator is fairly decent.
I would think this is an affordable, yet inexpensive gift to give to any makeup addict you know!
What I also love about this kit is how portable it is. You can just toss it in your purse and you've got your complete eye makeup on the go.






1 comment:

  1. I can't find this one at my local Target, only the lip one. BOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete