Friday, December 4, 2009

REVIEW: The Body Shop Pomegranate Body Polish

The Body Shop Pomegranate Body Polish
PURCHASED AT: TJMaxx
PRICE: $3.99
RATING FROM 1-10: 10

DESCRIPTION:
(according to The Body Shop)
A luxurious body polish for daily use with exfoliating particles to gently ease away dead skin cells, leaving the skin soft, smooth and delicately scented with a sweet juicy berry fragrance.
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT: Defiantly YES
WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN: For sure I will
OVERALL COMMENTS:
I love the scent of pomegranates! This body polish has tiny walnut pieces to help exfoliate the skin. It is not harsh at all and the smell is very soothing. It left my skin very soft to the touch and also visibly radiant. I love that I got it so cheap too! It's typically $6 at the regular Body Shop. Thanks TJMaxx for saving me a few bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment