Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Party Time

Holiday Parties!
Wooo whooo!
Saturday I attended my work's Holiday Party & it was pretty cool.
Here's how I wore my makeup.
I decided to keep it neutral, yet still rock a smokey eye.
(these pic are from when I got back from the party)
Get Ur Face On:
Mary Kay Concealer
Studio Fix Powder
Painterly Paint Pot
Assemblage Eye Shadow Quad
Hoola Bronzer (contouring)
Dallas Blush(my new ♥)
Creme D' Nude
Striptease Lip Gloss
I also had my hair extensions put in. I miss my long hair =(
I dyed my hair the night prior to the party.
I wish the color never faded and always remined like this....
only in a perfect world.



Not in the mood for false lashes so I just winged the eyeliner and applied tons of Lash Blast Mascara

Dolly messing around with the tiny Xmas tree.
Maybe she loves all the Hello Kitty & The Simpson's Ornaments.

1 comment: